I wrote my post as usual yesterday, but for some stupid reason it didn't go through when I told it to... so here it is now! (I'm not counting this as breaking the challenge as I wrote this on the right day, it just didn't go through!)
So today has been filled with YET MORE CAKE. Well, it's the same cake really, but I've had to add all the finishing touches. I woke up super early (for me) just so I could go and buy some cellophane to wrap my cakes in.... this in itself was a total faff as it turns out busses don't run down the road I wanted to go to! After I'd messed around with taxis and overly large baking sections in shops I finally got home and decided that actually, instead of wrapping each cake individually with the 7 rolls of cellophane I'd just bought, life would be much easier to just put them all in pizza boxes. So that's exactly what I did (after wiping them out and redecorating of course!). If anyone ever desperately needs any cellophane, you know where to send them.

No comments:
Post a Comment