Tuesday, 8 October 2013
Something That Really Gets My Goat
Prejudice. I am absolutely sick and tired of people having something against me for NO GOOD REASON! In all honesty, things are generally a lot better now in this country than they were a few years ago, but sometimes I still think it takes the biscuit. I've had people cross the road to get away from me before. WHY?! Do I really look like I'm going to mug you?! Just because I look like this (see picture), I am clearly to be avoided. 'Oooooh pink hair, how unconventional, she must be a crazy axe-murderer'. There are people who honestly think that just because I have wonderfully snazzy hair, there is something wrong and I should be kept away from. Things like bright hair and big tattoos are becoming a much more common thing, so people are generally speaking becoming more accustomed to it, but there will always be those people out there who will think that I'm not just a normal person. Rant over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

“In order to be irreplaceacle, one must always be different.”
ReplyDelete― Coco Chanel