Speedy Selfies
Today has been absolutely manic and I am now shattered. I went over to Manchester to see a very good friend who's been out of the country for a good three years, so it was fabulous to catch up! Whilst I was in Manchester, I went to the gallery as it's where a whole load of Pre-Raphaelite paintings are.. The only issue was that I had to be in and out in all of 15 mins so as not to keep said friend waiting at the restaraunt for lunch for me! Ten of these minutes were spent in the gift shop speedily flicking through books that would be potentially useful to my course, and the other 5 minutes I spent running around the gallery like a headless chicken trying to get as many shameless selfies as humanly possible (collecting lots of suspicious looks in the process). These two are Holman Hunt's 'Hireling Shepard' and Rossetti's 'Bower Meadow'.
No comments:
Post a Comment