Wednesday, 2 October 2013

241

Well, here's the second post of the day due to aforementioned issues. I have had a Godawful day. To start things off, I woke up an hour earlier than I wanted to feeling really quite rough. I have absolutely no idea why.. it's not food poisoning or a bug or a cold from what I can tell... it was like that feeling you get after too much tequila, only I wasn't drunk and hadn't actually had any tequila. This has been coming and going ALL day, which as I'm sure you can imagine, was bloody marvellous. Anyway, I got into uni and delivered my many cakes (in pizza boxes) to the photography stand and helped set up. I would absolutely loved to have stayed and helped 'team photography' recruit new members but I had some wonderfully dull induction lectures to attend, which overran. When it came to lunch time, the bar had a half an hour wait on food orders which is just great when you only have 35 minutes before you have to be at your next set of inductions. I managed to get a sandwich elsewhere after standing in a queue for a good 15 minutes, which was at least some kind of an achievement today. To top it all off, I received a message from a very large scale utility company (naming no names) telling me I owe them a substantial amount of money. Living in 'all-inclusive bills' accommodation, I wasn't best pleased when after a long and stressful phone call with the aforementioned company,it transpires I really DO have to give them lots of money, which being a student really isn't ideal (not that it's idea for anyone of course). Hopefully things can only go up from here!! On the plus side, I had a lovely meal with the photo soc people and was told that my cakes went down fantastically! Things can only go up from here!!! (This is my face right now.)


No comments:

Post a Comment