Saturday, 31 August 2013

The Motorcyclist Secret Code

I've not done much at all today but I thought I would just talk very briefly about motorcyclists. I've had bikes since I was 16 and it's only this year, now that I'm 20, that I've really noticed and got to grips with the not-so-secret nod. At first I thought other bikers were signalling me that my driving was terrible or that something was wrong. Turns out it's the biker equivalent to the thing the bus drivers have got going on where they always wave to each other. Now every time I go past other people on bikes and they all signal to me (and I return it) it makes my day! I feel like I'm a part of some super cool exclusive club. Here's a fantastically random and unrelated photo from last year when I was lucky enough to have a helicopter lesson over my local area!



No comments:

Post a Comment