Thursday, 22 August 2013

Rainy Whitstable

Today's not been an overly productive day for me due to disgusting weather, but i DID get a chance to go to one of my favourite shops earlier. It's in Whitstable, tiny and probably quite easy to miss if you don't know it's there! It's a cupcake shop, but not only does it sell cupcakes. Oh no! It sells fantastic greetings cards too which I always find alarmingly exciting. I went over to Whitstable earlier in the week only to find that the shop was closed for baking! Today I had more luck and was able to stock up on stationery and get an oreo cupcake :D  The cupcake lady let me take a few photos too so I can show the world! Here's a link to their website and if you're ever in Whitstable, go and find this place. It's worth it!  

http://www.whatsupcupcake.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment