Yet another brilliant day (I'm having a lot of these this summer). Today has been watersports based, which for anyone who actually knows me, is probably slightly unbelievable. I am possibly the least sporty person in the world, and when I do exercise I am the epitome of ungraceful (as anyone in my Zumba class will confirm). Despite all this, I have actually done a fair amount of watersports in my time and always really enjoyed it. Anyway, today's adventures took me to Dover where a friend and I donned our lifejackets and banana yellow kayaks. SUCH FUN. Also I had extra entertainment when said friend started singing a full rendition of the Sweeney Todd musical. Needless to say I didn't take my camera out with me because me being me, I would have dropped it in the sea somehow. It's a shame because from where we were paddling we had the most amazing view of the ferry births with Dover castle in the background. Oh well, here's another photo from my visit to Deal yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment