Today has been absolutely wonderful; I went across to Gozo from Malta and had a great day swimming, exploring the citadel, admiring medieval graffiti, wandering around local craft shops and taking photos of everything! But oh wait, my camera decided to have a fit and I HAVE LOST ALL OF MY PHOTOS! I nearly cried. Thank goodness it's only day 2 of 7 otherwise I really would have cried!! The photo I'm the most annoyed about losing was of a man and his scooter. It wasn't just any old scooter; it was complete with a bird perch and budgie, which he passed to me where it happily sat on my hand for a few minutes. Anyway, aside annoyances, this country is amazing and for the next few days I will be taking twice as many photos as before to make up for lost time!!!
This photo is from Hull fair. So many people have told me it looks like a three year old took it but I was quite impressed by my ability to get this effect! I did actually get some cool shots of Mdina yesterday, the old capital of Malta like this, but obviously now they're all gone :(

No comments:
Post a Comment