Today I've had a hectic fun-filled day. I genuinely can't remember I did so much in 24 hours, but it's all good, and I even got a really great chance to practice my child photography! I started the day by giving some friends a tour of my town, then going to the beautician to get some Cath Kidston toenails done (they're truly spectacular!) and then to a wildlife park and then to introduce my pooch to some others, and then for a night-time swim and now I am finally back home in bed about to watch a film. The wildlife park is one of my favourites as they've recently built new big cat enclosures and have a butterfly house (hence photo).. The lions (Clarence and Brutus) probably made my day. There were 2 of them, and they had been rescued from an abusive French circus. They're now thriving and the keepers are doing everything they can to counter as much of the trauma as possible - really wonderful stuff. Here's a link to the park; http://winghamwildlifepark.co.uk/

No comments:
Post a Comment