Friday, 22 November 2013

The Return of Wilbur Wombat

Today was another Wombat Friday! We were looking at Holman Hunt's religious paintings created on his return from the Holy Land, focussing in particularly on the scapegoat (or the 'Manky Old Goat', as our lecturer kept referring to it as), and The Finding of the Saviour in the Temple (which I've now decided I really like and want a postcard of it to stick on my wall!). So. Art, cake, biscuits and a wombat - the perfect ingredients for a delightful wombat Friday!

Whilst I'm on a religious note, I have finally found out where the church with a gospel choir is!! And I've also decided that everyone is going to get Bible gobbets in their Christmas cards this year, if they like it or not.. At least I'm not taking the standpoint of a friend of mine - he has decided that this year, to save money, he is only giving Christmas presents and cards to practicing Christians!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment