Monday, 18 November 2013

Self destructing room?

I've only been away for 10 days but in that time my room seems to have magically made a huge mess of itself. Nothing serious but it makes me wonder if I have a poltergeist. All of the birthday cards I had stuck to my wall had come down, despite them having been there for 2 weeks and being fine until now... A photo frame somehow managed to fling itself from one side of the room to the other, and one of the shelves of my bookshelf has all of a sudden decided it's not happy and wonkified itself. Needless to say I find this all a little odd. Other than that, my 5 hour journey from South to North went brilliantly, I was able to sleep for most if it, and nobody stole any of my massive amounts of luggage whilst I was sleeping. Bonus. Now to set my alarm for some unGodly hour in the morning and hope I get through the morning's lectures without my coffee fix as I haven't had a chance to buy milk yet! I'm afraid I have nothing to show you, so here is a blurry picture of my super awesome owl nightlight that I've only just found and started re-using today! Sorry, I realise this is a poor effort, it can only get better! 


No comments:

Post a Comment