Thursday, 7 November 2013

I Look Like a Giant Christmas Decoration



It's at times like this when I wish I had done art at school! I love drawing, but to be perfectly honest, I hardly know which end of a pencil is which. I know nothing about technique or materials, I just sort of make it all up and hope to come out with a good result. Sometimes I'm quite pleased with my artistic attempts but most of the time they come out as glorified doodles. This is today's effort which I'm pleased with! I was flicking through pictures of pre-Raphaelite women and decided to have a go and draw my own. 

I also look like a giant Christmas tree decoration today, and am genuinely contemplating going to sainsburys like this to get my tea because this onsie is far too cosy to change out of. 




No comments:

Post a Comment