Thursday, 21 November 2013
Baked goods.
I have spent nearly all day today working on my presentation for tomorrow. Fascinating topic (Manet and prostitution) but come 8pm I was happy to have a few hours of chill out time. So what did I do with this time? Bake! I haven't done any biscuits since being in my new house so it was about time I rectified this situation! The first batch were rubbish, as I wasn't sure how powerful the oven was so they were burned to a crisp. The second lot were a slight improvement although my biscuit men still got more of a sun tan than they bargained for! The last lot came out fine, thankfully.. I then got onto my favourite part, the decorating! Turned out I had run out if butter, so ran (yes, I really do mean ran!,) to sainsburys to get some more for my buttercream so I could finish everything off! They're now sitting in the kitchen so the buttercream can dry properly and are coming to uni with me tomorrow to my PreRaphaelite Brotherhood lecture (hence the PRB)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment