Friday, 13 September 2013

World's Most Terrifying Shoes

Day 2 in the new house; more unpacking and a grocery shop (I thought after I resorted to eating soup for breakfast I should get some real food). I went to uni first to go and get some work to do but was then faced with the world's most difficult decision. As you can see by exhibit A, both supermarkets are roughly the same distance away from uni and both cost the same to get to on a bus. The choice was between ASDA and Tesco and obviously, both have their perks. I always think of ASDA as being the cheaper option but it's a rubbish walk from the ASDA bus stop to the shop... Tesco has the advantage of having a starbucks almost next door which very nearly sold it to me but in the end I went for the ASDA option. When I arrived there, I noticed an M&S just next door. So ended up doing all my shopping there (this is why my loan will run out so fast). On my way home there was a tiny little boy on the bus with his dad. Every time he looked at his shoes he looked absolutely terrified and started screaming and kicking until his shoes (very nice tiny plimsole things) flew off. Once the shoes were off, everything was right with the world again and he stopped screaming. When the shoes were then replaced, the screaming ensued. Needless to say after 20 mins of this, I was quite glad to get off the bus. Evidently there has been a severe lack of things to photograph today so we're back to really old photos again. This one is YEARS old but I still quite like it! 



1 comment:

  1. Asda means a number 15 bus... never get a number 15 unless its life or death haha. On the subject of place in Hull to photograph the Fair is in town in a few weeks, there's some good architecture around the riverside... erm I like abandoned and run down buildings for photos haha!

    heres a random Hull photo of mine

    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7065/6970158005_ae15aa0a21_z.jpg

    ReplyDelete