Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Alex's Cakepop Emporium - For All Your Cakepop Needs!

Recently, I've been making a heck of a lot of cakepops (a bitesized ball of cake on a stick). I love making them, but i only ever want to eat one or two so end up loading the rest of them off on my family who I'm sure don't want that many! As an experiment I'm starting to sell them (just to friends and family at the moment as I don't have a food hygiene certificate)... These are my latest creations, I've got rid of the sticks so now they look a bit like little chocolates :) Each one comes wrapped in cellophane tied with a ribbon.. It's going to be 80p for one or £6 for 10 (much cheaper than any I've found online, they all seem to start at £1.40 each)! I can easily take requests for colour and decoration, let's see if anyone actually wants cakepops or if I'm being totally unrealistic! 



No comments:

Post a Comment