Thursday, 26 September 2013

The English Muse


For the first time in ages, here's a photo from today! I'm currently sitting in The English Muse with a coffee and a piece of cake :) This coffee shop is absolutely great - as a student I find it an excellent place to work, sit in the window and people watch, or just have a nice lunch (I've also had a lengthy game of monopoly here). There's always a fantastic selection of cakes, paninis, sandwiches, snacks and a soup of the day, and to top it all off, everything is local and fresh! Every wall is covered in local art (available to buy), each table has fresh flowers and the staff are friendly and welcoming. If ever in or around Hull, pop in to The English Muse for a tea or coffee (if you have a pot of tea it comes in a hand knitted tea-cosy!)! You won't regret it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment