Today has been one of the most miserable days of the summer so far... so I took the opportunity to stay inside and bake all day!!! It's one of my 'top ten things I love' so I'll grace you with a photo of today's treats, albeit horrible iPad quality!! I'm normally a biscuit kinda girl (there will be evidence of awesome biscuits in future, I promise) but today I went for cakepops... I've done them a few times before, but last time ended in absolute carnage!! Well, not quite, but it made for a catchy blog title. What actually happened was after I'd made and decorated my pops, I put them in the oven to hide them from my ever-hungry and very naughty dog... After going out for a few hours I returned home to find the oven open, cakepops gone, and a very smug looking dog. Seriously, how does a dog open the oven?! Anyway, this time they are safely (I hope) in the fridge.

On a totally unrelated note, here's a photo I took last summer in Picardie, France! This magnificent house is a family home and the current owners have done absolute wonders to the gardens which were previously in a complete state and not really 'gardens' at all! Currently open to the public for a small fee, I can thoroughly recommend a visit!
http://www.jardin-picardie.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment