Blacksmithing. Yes, it's on my 'ten things I love'.... Yes, I really do mean it. Last year I had the most AMAZING experience making a sword. A very random thing to spend your summer doing? Well, not so much when you've spent your childhood obsessing over Lord of the Rings and choreographing plastic sword fights with your equally weird friend. So the whole sword experience was great. So great in fact that I ended up going back this year for the axe experience. Which was also great, and now I have a bedroom full of weaponry. Burglars be warned.
Wednesday, 31 July 2013
Blacksmithing and Beach Huts.
Photos for today; some Dieppe beach huts and a Rouen street view!! Rouen is one of my all time favourite places...there's so much to do and see and the whole place is just stunning... I remember thinking at the time that this street looks like something straight out of Harry Potter!!! The Cathedral put on a light show that totally wowed me every time I saw it.. I've got no idea if it's still the same now, but I think last time I went, there were shows every weekend! I've just found this on youtube so you can see what I'm talking about, but trust me, It's better in person! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKXaflAyLWE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment