Monday, 2 December 2013
Oh dear, Alex is in the kitchen...
Every now and then I go through a phase of cooking things from scratch and attempting to be healthy. One of those phases started a few days ago now, but today was particularly spectacular. I've got the beginnings of what promises to be a terrible cold, so I've been sitting around feeling sorry for myself for most of the day... But there came a time when I decided that food was necessary, and rather than sit down and actually make some kind of vague plan for what I was going to make I just went to the fridge and shoved EVERYTHING in a dish, bunged it in the oven for an hour and voila. I have NO IDEA what it tasted like, which is probably a very good thing, as I seem to have lost my senses of taste and smell. So what was this exactly? Well, there's a tuna steak, some lentils, some coriander, spinach, carrots, peas and left over soup among various other things. Unfortunetly it looked like sick, I ate it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment